Johlke Niethammer's team consists of many excellent specialists who have been working together closely for many years.
The high standards of our work and the ability to think and act entrepreneurially unite us.
Dr. Birte Jensen
Dr. Birte Jensen has been appointed as insolvency administrator for more than ten years and has many years of experience in insolvency proceedings of various industries and extend with a focus on business continuation and restructuring. Her approach is solution-oriented, with an understanding of business management and a sound judgement, serving both the company and its stakeholders equally.
- Training as bank clerk
- Studied at the University of Hamburg
- Clerkship at the Regional High Court of Hamburg
- Lawyer since 2006
- Insolvency administrator since 2008
- Specialist lawyer for insolvency law since 2011
- Certified reorganization and restructuring expert (RWS) since 2018
- Insolvency Administration
- Business Continuation and Reorganization
Insolvency administration Harms Group: traditional construction machinery specialist (founded 1961) with four production sites in Schleswig-Holstein (company headquarters), Bremen, Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania and Lower Saxony. Transferred restructuring with complete employee preservation at the main production sites.
Insolvency assessment for a medium-sized steel construction company with project business
Co-author of the Hamburg Commentary on Restructuring Law, ed. A. Schmidt, 3rd ed. 2022, there: §§ 17-19 StaRUG (plan offer)
- Speaker at the Hamburg Police Academy
Special lecture: Insolvency crimes and offences against property
- North German Insolvency Forum (NIF)
- German Lawyers' Association
- Lawyers' Association district of District Court of Kiel
Our LocationsMore Information
Comprehensive expertise and many years of experience.